Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
From traditional pub entertainment to exciting new food and drink options, there’s always a reason to visit The Fairfield Inn! Vibrant and colourful, and with something happening every day of the week, we’re a true community pub serving the people of Halesowen.
Join the fun at our bingo nights, or bring a team to our regular pub quiz. Pop down with the girls for a cheeky Prosecco and a natter over street food sharers. Meet the boys for burgers and beers. Whether you’re starting the weekend, finishing a long day at work, or treating the kids after school, we’ve got plenty of great tastes on our brilliantly-priced menu.
Fancy a bit of spice in your life? You’ll love our world curries! With fruity and fragrant offerings from all four corners of the globe, our menu lets you take a trip to far-flung places without leaving your seat. Our lovely homemade carvery is also served on Sunday's. Tuck into roasties, green beans, carrots, peas, and of course the meat of your choice, all covered in gravy. It’s the perfect way to end the week.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone.
We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus